Ginger oleoresin extract is extracted from the fresh Ginger root. It is 100% pure natural ginger oleoresin oil for the food seasoning, healthcare supplement, etc.
Supercritical CO2 Extraction method is adopted for the Ginger oleoresin oil.
Wholesale ginger oleoresin extract at bulk price is supplied by Hefei Dielegance Biotechnology Co., Ltd. As we all know, ginger oleoresin extract can be used for the food seasoning and food spice. Therefore, nowadays, more and more people would like to use ginger oleoresin as food additives to make it taste with ginger flavor. In addition, ginger oleoresin becomes more and more popular in the food industry due to its healthy benefits.
Ginger is a flowering plant that originated from China. It belongs to the Zingiberaceae family, and is closely related to turmeric, cardamom and galangal.
The rhizome (underground part of the stem) is the part commonly used as a spice. It is often called Ginger root, or simply ginger.
People have used ginger in cooking and medicine since ancient times. It is a popular home remedy for nausea, stomach pain, and other health issues.
- Product Name: Ginger Oleoresin Extract
- Latin Name: Zingiber officinale Rosc.
- CAS NO.: 8002-60-6
- Specification: 100% Natural
- Active Ingredient: zingiberene, zingiberone, gingerol
- Part Used: Root
- Examination Basis: FCC Grade
- Appearance: Dark Brownish -Red to Light Brown Oil Liquid
- Flavor: Characteristic Ginger Odor and Flavor
- Refractive Index: 1.500-1.520
- Specific Gravity: 0.930-0.990
- Gingerol Content:≥20%
- Saponification Value:≤0.5
- Self Life: 24 months under cool and dry place
- Package: 25KG/50KG Steel-HDPE Bucket
- FEDEX, DHL, TNT, UPS Express door to door service by air
- Shipping by sea
- Shipping by air